About Thomas White
- Thomas White International, Ltd., founded in 1992, is a mutual fund and institutional investment manager with offices in Chicago, Illinois, and Bangalore, India.
- We are an employee-owned independent management firm with an ethnically and culturally diverse investment team that averages 24 years of experience and 17 years together at the firm.
- We seek to deliver superior performance by searching for undervalued stocks in nearly fifty markets around the world.
- A relative value investment process is designed to generate not only added value but consistent performance and downside protection.
- Our analysts in the U.S. and Asia identify potential investment opportunities using proprietary valuation models that are unique to each country and industry. Companies that are undervalued relative to their industry peers are then subject to rigorous security analysis, before being considered for inclusion in investment portfolios.
The Thomas White Approach to Global Investing
In 1960, the U.S. represented 72% of the world's total stock market value. Today, the U.S. accounts for less than 40%.
Thomas White International has always believed that investing overseas provides greater opportunities for diversification and capital appreciation than simply keeping all of your money at home. The firm embraced the essence of international investing long before many other investment management organizations.