About Thomas White
- Thomas White International, Ltd., founded in 1992, is a research-driven investment manager and independent research provider based in Chicago and Bangalore, India.
- We are an employee-owned independent management firm with an ethnically and culturally diverse investment team that averages 24 years of experience and 17 years together at the firm.
- We seek to deliver superior performance by searching for undervalued stocks in nearly fifty markets around the world
- A relative value investment process is designed to generate not only added value but consistent performance and downside protection
- Our analysis in the U.S. and Asia use proprietary, time-tested methods. In a changing, every-shifting world, we firmly believe that the essential principle of value investing remains sacrosanct.
The Thomas White Approach to Global Investing
In 1960, the U.S. represented 72% of the world’s total stock market value. Today, the U.S. accounts for less than 40%.
Thomas White International has always believed that investing overseas provides greater opportunities for diversification and capital appreciation than simply keeping all of your money at home. The firm embraced the essence of international investing long before many other investment management organizations.